Tuesday 1 March 2011

Ghosts of the past...

So tonight I ran into my ex at the library.  To clarify, at 20 I've only had one serious boyfriend who lasted all of my second year of university.  I broke up with him because I knew our relationship wasn't going anywhere.  Today he was with a girl he was friends with from even during our relationship, who I've just realized is his new girlfriend.  And the two of them joked about me on facebook afterward!
This is upsetting.  I knew then, and I still know, that I was right to end our relationship.  But does that jolt of "omg it's HIM" ever really go away?  Is it ever natural to realize that your ex has moved on?  I'm so rattled now that I can't get any schoolwork done.  In fact I might just leave and go to bed, and hope I feel better in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment