Thursday 3 March 2011

Outfit photos after the delay!

Here's me on Tuesday, enjoying the warm weather.




And here's me again today, suffering the now-freezing weather and the fact that I woke up at 6am to rehearse for my French presentation!  (These pictures were taken in one of the campus study rooms shortly after 7am, which explains why it's empty except for me.)





I always need to feel like I look nice if I'm doing a presentation, and heels also help give me that last boost of confidence.  I'm also a huge fan of bows.  The assymetric baby blue t-shirt is definitely getting a bit old but I can't say good bye to it!  And it works so perfectly under a low-cut sweater.  As always for something academic, I kept my makeup minimal - just a touch of gold eyeshadow, well-blended eyeliner, and mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment