Wednesday 9 March 2011

My favourite things, my "ehhh" things, and my "no way" things

No outfit photo for today since I'm hard at work in the library.  But to entertain you anyway, I love making lists.  So without further ado, my style absolute to-die-for favourites!
  • Jewel tones: Ruby, emerald, sapphire, amethyst
  • Bows, hearts, and flowers
  • Round, closed-toe pumps.  Preferably with bows, hearts, and/or flowers.  Preferably in jewel tones.
  • A-line skirts and circle skirts.  See above.
  • Tights.  See above.
  • Dark wash jeans - JBrand makes some very flattering ones.
  • Comfortable and ladylike medium heels.
  • Mary Janes.
I will probably think of some more as time goes by and I'll update the list.  Also on my plans: my "ehhh" things and my "no way" things.  So exciting right?  Wish me luck with my essay!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment