Wednesday 16 March 2011

The big date, and loafers or no loafers?

So today I'm again not posting outfit shots due to being away from home.  I did take this, and I'll recreate the whole outfit tomorrow, along with yesterday's outfit and tomorrow's outfit.  I have a date tonight!  I'm really excited, so wish me luck. :D

I'm secondly in a style confusion.  I want to expand my collection of flat shoe options, but I find flat oxfords too boyish for me (although I love heeled oxfords).  Now on shopruche.com I just spied these loafers.  Are loafers cute and stylish, or are your granny's shoes?  Sometimes I like the "granny" style but right now I'm torn.

http://www.shopruche.com/april-showers-rain-loafers-in-black-p-6104.html


Please tell me!

2 comments:

  1. Hope all went well on your date! Those shoes are adorable. They are far from granny-ish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a pleasant evening but I'm just not sure if it's worth pursuing. And I will give some serious consideration to the loafers :)

    ReplyDelete