Wednesday 2 March 2011

Friends and family to the rescue!

So I was still kind of down after the events of yesterday.  With all the maturity of a 20-year-old, I immediately phoned a bunch of friends to tell them, and today I ranted to my mother.  And you know what?  I have some amazing friends and family.  Without fail, every single one of my friends told me that the ex's new girlfriend is ugly (I know, it's mean.  And obviously their opinions are slanted.  But it made me feel better!).  Thanks friends!  And my mother also made me feel loads better.  Thanks Mom!  And everyone helped me realize that although they may laugh quietly to themselves, I'm coming out on top here because I didn't act so undignified as to make fun of my ex or his new girlfriend in public (while she acted so jealous as to make fun of her boyfriend's ex in public)!

As far as I'm concerned, it may be tempting to air your grievances on facebook, but it should NEVER be done!  I always keep my statuses positive (and I don't update too frequently) and I advise everyone to do the same.  I don't think anyone realizes how silly they look when they bash other people on facebook.

That's my wisdom for the day, and hopefully I'll get some outfit pictures up tomorrow.  For now I must practice for a French presentation tomorrow - I'm a terrible public speaker (my voice is very soft) and I get extremely nervous, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment