Wednesday 23 March 2011

In this country, you don't waste a nice day.

I'm was a tiny bit under the weather yesterday but I couldn't wear pants when I knew the weather will be freezing again today!  Plus I was dying to debut this navy skirt I got at a thrift store.  I thought it was a great match with the grey floral print, and I'd prefer it without tights but it wasn't quite that warm!  My dad said I look very springy, so I must have done something right.


This was the only half-decent shot I managed to take with my camera, so I resorted to photo booth.

It's now warm enough some days to sleep on wet hair, which lets my natural wavy hair be free.  It sometimes works really well, and sometimes not.  In this case I'm inclined to say not, but a fair amount of mousse and hairspray, and a couple of bobby pins to hold back the most troublesome sections makes it respectable.
I'm drinking a lot of tea for my cold.  Also because I'm addicted to tea anyway, obviously.

1 comment:

  1. love it!amazing skirt

    come and check out my blog on:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2187105/glamourgirl
    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete