Tuesday 22 March 2011

The most beautiful hat of the season, so far

I love hats.  Perhaps it hasn't been made clear, but I currently own five of them (two for winter, three for summer) and I would love to expand the collection.  They are both practical for warmth and/or sun protection AND my favourite way to finish an outfit.  I think when I visit my brother in China this May, I will buy a whole bunch of inexpensive ones.  Yay!

Anyway, the one that caught my eye today is here at Ruche:

I can simply imagine myself wearing it to the beach, for a walk, to a daytime party, and on and on.  And I'd probably also wear it when I'm just at home, because I do that with things I love.
Sadly, I'm a poor blogger so those dreams will wait since cheap and cute hats abound in Beijing.

No comments:

Post a Comment