Thursday 10 March 2011

As promised, outfit photos!

I was pretty tired when I got home after school today.  I'm not going to hide the truth, I took these photos and changed straight into sweatpants and a sweater.
Our staircase is lined top to bottom with family photos and other sentimental items.

This is the same blazer from Tuesday and I didn't post Wednesday's outfit because it was jeans and a sweater, and also I never had a private moment to take some photographs anyway.  And even though I've been wearing my go-to black kitten heels for three days straight, I can't "save" them in the Shoe Challenge yet because I was too lazy to go downstairs and get them for the photo!  Fortunately I wear those all the time so it shouldn't be a problem.  These black mid-heels that I subbed in for the pictures hurt my feet so much in the 5 minutes of photo-taking that I imagine they will be the next to be shipped off to the Goodwill.  It's only that they were my mother's and are very good quality that's really stopping me so I'll get her opinion first.

Only one more day till the weekend!  Although when you're a student trying to get into law school, and I imagine in many careers, the weekend is not very different from the week.  Still!  March marches on toward its finish, day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment