Thursday 10 March 2011

Ghosts of the past, part 3

Well, just like last week's library day, I saw my ex again tonight so apparently this is going to be a weekly thing.  But this time?  I was not upset.  Even when he and his new girlfriend came to study in the same reading room as I was in, despite there being loads of available space (no explanation known, sorry).  That's right everyone, your own Molly is moving forward, becoming more mature, and progressing!  :D

Anyway I promise outfit photos tomorrow!  It looks like my essay (Papal Diplomacy During the Cold War, if you're interested) will not be finished tonight because I had to do more research than I thought, but I aim to finish it tomorrow at the very latest.  Off I go to make some tea!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your essay! I have data analysis to do before I can finish mine but I can't work out all this formulae... Hope yours is going better than mine! :)

    http://flossyblossom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete