Tuesday 14 June 2011

Time is Ticking! On with the Shoe Challenge!

In just thirteen days (June 27th) I'll be moving to France for a year.  Needless to say, I can't bring my whole shoe collection with me!  So I realized that I better get a move on with the shoe challenge, since the challenge will end while I'm still there.  I have been wearing my shoes, in very cute ways - I just have not been photographing the outfits.  So starting now, I'm going to aim for a challenge every day or every two days.   Presenting now: pink wedges!

Today I am going downtown to meet one of my best friends for a study date followed by a movie in her apartment.  Yay!  I got this peter pan collar dress in China for next to nothing, and although I like the nautical colour combination of the navy and white with red shoes and red lipstick, I decided to be a bit different and substitute pink.


Has anyone noticed that I'm unbelievably pale?  I always was, and always will be too since I'm terrified of skin cancer and premature aging and use tons of sunscreen.  Sadly, self-tanners never seem to look right on me.  Look how the pure white collar practically blends into my skin!


Cheerio!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I let out a little squeal when I saw this in my Google Reader. That dress is the most adorable cute thing I have ever seen! And swapping out the predictable white sandals for pink is a great idea. Love it!

    ReplyDelete