Friday 17 June 2011

Shoe Challenge #19 - primary colours

I like the way all the primary colours look together, even though I guess navy is a bit of a stretch for the "blue" component.  The red shoes were a bit of a challenge to put into an outfit, as they were my mother's and are just so 80s.  But anyway, this outfit is a bit of an attempt to overcome my fear of pencil skirts.  They have never been my favourite as I am distinctly pear-shaped, but I like how it worked out here.  Not much more to say, other than that packing for France continues and that I will be wearing this outfit downtown tonight to have dinner with a friend and probably a few drinks afterward at a casual bar.

Sorry for the ho-hum post today!  Without further ado:




Sorry for the terrible quality on the last one - it wasn't great to begin with, and then I cropped it.

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment